Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 25, 2012

Baseball Math Pack & a FREEBIE!

It's baseball season, and I love it! It's one of my favorite sports, so there's no question that I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that my kids are old enough to play catch in the yard, play on the community baseball teams, and like the sport as much as I do! It's so much fun. Here's 2 out of 3 of my little sluggers...



Just because it's baseball season, and you undoubtedly have some students who are on teams this summer, I've created a FREEBIE for YOU! Kids generally get so hyped up about team sports, and look forward to their game all day while at school. Integrate and corral that extra-curricular enthusiasm into your math stations!

Click below to grab your freebie and check out my PreK-K math pack as well. It's full of lots of great items that you may find useful in your classroom, too!




Get the 29 page pack HERE!




Get your FREEBIE Here!







No comments:

Post a Comment